Sunday, June 15, 2014

Father's Day...

"I never knew how much I loved your daddy until I saw how much he loved you." 


Watching Anthony become a daddy and seeing his love for our baby is almost more than my heart can handle! Their love for each other is the sweetest, most sincere love. Leiden watches his daddy with such awe and admiration, already! 


"A dad is a son's first Hero..." 

I feel as though I grew up with the best dad -my hero! Having my dad for an example I thought Anthony had his work cut out for him! However, he is fulfilling the hero role with such ease to Leidy! He loves him more than himself, he works incredibly hard to take care of his family and he enjoys teaching and playing with him.  













"Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a papa." 

Any one can father a child but to truly be a Dad takes more- putting your child first and yourself second, unconditional love, devotion, dedication, being goofy, doing whatever it takes to make them happy, etc... I know this man is that sort of father to our son. 
















No problems being a goof ball with our baby... 
















He may enjoy it a bit more than I thought....



















"A Truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty" 



"A good father is one of the most unsung, unpraised, unnoticed,  and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society." 
-Billy Graham 









Happy Father's Day to two of the BEST men and father's I know!!!! 
Thank you dad for showing me how to be loved, teaching me about Christ, coaching me through sports and school, making me laugh so hard I snort, playing barbies with me, and always scaring away my bad dreams... Love you! 
Babe, thank you for loving our son so much, for working so hard for him, for teaching him, so many late night cuddles, being silly and goofy and doing anything to make him laugh. We are so blessed to have you! I love you with every beat of my heart and I'm so grateful you're mine and Leiden's! 

















No comments:

Post a Comment