Thursday, May 22, 2014

A little hello...

Hi! My name is Lacey and I am 25 years old!
Anthony and I met in 2010 through work- he smiled at me and I have been his ever since.
He is the love of my life and my best friend. I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with him.
We had our sweet baby boy on August 2nd.  His name is Leiden and I am head over heels!! 
He is such a joy- the happiest little soul and I am so blessed to be his momma! 
Now, it’s the three of us!! These boys with their dark hair and complexions…
We clearly cannot get enough of this kid.  

This is us today!
This is a spot where I share about my personal interests; food, momma hood, fashion, DIY, fitness… Life basically! I started my blog to share about our lives with others and to hopefully inspire and encourage other moms and ladies out there! I am always so inspired by others stories and I hope you are inspired by ours!
Thank you for following!! I absolutely love hearing from everyone so please comment below or message me at laceylynnblog.blogspot.com  


















1 comment: